Monday, April 20, 2015

And what would an objective presentation of concrete material without its capabilities? awesome pic


Hello, everyone! Finally start a fever and illness loosen up and I can honestly these four bed after a day to say that I was not really created confined, oo .. I mean is, but just törkeen frustrating to wake up because that is hirvee living and unable to do anything, awesome pictures taste any thing, nor even smell anything the whole day and night, 'When you haluis again to return to sleep so do not sit it gets them dreaming .. Well mut anyways, if nothing else, then at least Hearing awesome pictures the energy is sick of being accumulated in the past, and because I used the whole morning for editing images, so I got as I got to finally post about the material julkasta high to me, and definitely the most anticipated Christmas gift for years! Yeah I know, Christmas is over it for months, awesome pictures mut hampers that, as the gift, or at least that the gift of the outputs awesome pictures will, however, view the blog for a long, long time. That is a gift, which is also a toy I'm awesome pictures here on the blog bark is actually anything but a toy in the truest sense, because it is a Canon lens, or the whole called the Canon EF 70-200mm f / 2.8 L IS USM II
A lens and therefore that's the reason why I was hoping this lens holiday gift alcohol niinki human event as vacuuming. Last spring, I downloaded in fact quite chillisti my hut and somehow I managed to sit huitasemaan the vacuum cleaner awesome pictures along the way, so that my only zoom lens dropped off the dresser and then that went the same road just to shit. So no, or not, it is now quite completely destroyed, but the bayonet, or attaching it with the lens attached to the camera twisted and, therefore, it does not sit saanu longer attached to my camera. It alkokin long time to rumba, which belong mm. Camera motion fermentation, insurance ilmottaminen, Rajala service a couple of times trots as well as e-mail lähettely way and that. Came finally many bends and mishaps, the situation on the ends of the cannon to sit to the fact that my lens was Rajala spare parts and insurance ear it. That brings me then that of course I started right away to dream a new zoom, the dude is in many ways different description of the category kullanarvonen and I ended up with a long meditation, investigating, and a comparison of the end of tohon Canon 70-200 mm lens and so I sit I got a ton of little, like, combined with the party on and a Christmas gift. Below is Rajala site kopsattuna a little more detailed info on that objective.
L-series quality The high-quality, reliable and versatile EF 70-200mm f / 2.8L IS II USM is considered by many professional photographers the most used lens, and it is Canon's highest standards of L-series optics. The solid construction awesome pictures and good protection against dust and prevents the lens against harsh weather awesome pictures conditions. High brightness of f / 2.8 aperture provides excellent performance in low light. Wide aperture allows the use of a narrow depth of field of the image stand out against the background. Image Stabilizer Canon's 4-stop Image Stabilizer (IS) lens enables you to shoot in low light without a tripod. The Image Stabilizer system allows photographers awesome pictures to use up to 4 stops slower than normal without compromising the accuracy of the image. awesome pictures Fluorite and UD (ultra-low dispersion) lens elements ensure excellent image quality of Canon's unique high performance Fluorite minimize chromatic aberrations. Fluorite additional 5 UD-glass elements for outstanding image quality, high contrast awesome pictures and natural colors throughout the zoom range. Circular aperture with 8 himmenninlamellia, creating a beautiful taustapehmennyksen circular aperture is 8 himmenninlamellia, so the images can create a beautiful bokehin that increases in the background when shooting with a wide aperture. awesome pictures Fast, quiet auto focus A ring USM (Ultrasonic Motor) and new AF algorithm provide super-fast and super-quiet autofocus. The transition to a continuous, awesome pictures mechanical manual focusing is possible without leaving the AF. Minimum focus distance awesome pictures is now just 1.2 m, so lets you get even closer to the action.
And what would an objective presentation of concrete material without its capabilities? awesome pictures Well, nothing, so heres a few batteries would obiskalla räpsittyjä images kateltavaks. I have no idea about you, but I think battery gets really quite unbelievably nice job .. I like it!
Noi images is thus indeed taken before I came ku kipeeks and today I finally edited them. I must also mention that this time've edited noi mainly in Lightroom, which I before that date osannu to use and I'm so in love with the program. It is especia Tallassee bulk edits, and thus many images samankertaisessa shaping much, much iisimpi

No comments:

Post a Comment