Friday, April 17, 2015

The lens needs a few accessory. : D light powers is pretty wonderful. My eyes became sydämiksi, whe


At last I managed to make this post. Namely, in the demobilization after Christmas, a wonderful new lens, the Canon 50mm f / 1.4 USM. This ennenhän I have been only two other lens (70-300mm kit and f / 4-5.6 IS USM), so much comparison to these criticisms, I'm doing is not in itself. Now, a little over one month after the co-existence, however, thought to be shopping for to you to inform and explain that really recommend this to everyone! (Did not produce to tell at this stage?)
Criticism of this vocabulary to understand you the way you should understand that there is a gap, something the characteristics of lenses, and also a bit more precise, as well as depth of field. All of this post images, with the exception, of course, itself an objective pictures taken, have been taken in this lens. This time I also figures I used the settings, it is when there is some pyydettu and in this post they can be quite useful to indicate the lens valovoimaisuutta. However, I have described in this much more, and, for example, all of this, this, this and this post all the pictures have been taken with this, however, I wanted to put this post the same pictures again.
I wanted the charismatic lens, which burnt on behalf of anyone and everyone would be a little bit for all types of photography, what could it really would be better than 50 millimeter. At first I hesitated a lot of the fact that no tykkäänkö from such a fixed focal length between the objective, which is therefore unable to zoomailemaan. Luminaries zooms though then pay a fortune, so the focal length had to be fixed. That is certainly a good 50mm fixed focal length between the first, however, it is so versatile and easy to use.
Multi certainly wonders why I bought nearly 300 euros cheaper Canon 50mm f / 1.8: a. It certainly would be perfectly adequate clip art free to me about on their characteristics. Light Valid now is just a small difference, because the 0.4 aperture a higher light power does not really had an impact. The main reason for focusing of all related issues; clip art free I had read some 1.8's focus slowness, from time to time of inaction and the awful sound. That, and I appreciate very functional focus, otherwise goes to the nerves! After all, here is a definite plus a couple of other small thing a little better as the cheaper model. I expect mine to be also more durable then, Kärkkäinen was promised three-year warranty, but I believe that yes lasting good for a longer stay! Sure Sigmaltakin can be found in a similar lens, which was also wondering, but ended up here. Okay, predictions out of this, I could start the actual review. 1 / 80s, f / 1.8, ISO-1600
The lens needs a few accessory. : D light powers is pretty wonderful. My eyes became sydämiksi, when I was able to hand-held pictures of the inside in low light using the ISO value of 400! The large aperture, therefore, helps to get better pictures of little hämärämmissäkin conditions. Although none of the lens is certainly not just the most accurate for the widest aperture, so at least I think the pictures are the 1.4 even with really clip art free good. While shooting with the high collar, comes into the picture, of course, produce a lot of blur, "blur", which is called bokehiksi. The lens is doing very pretty with a trace of that anti-aliasing. I like it! <3
At first I thought that the lens could be the very great importance of the final image colors. Yes, it only seems to be possible! Namely as soon as I noticed this lens put in the pictures to be more contrast and stronger colors. Of course, this certainly influenced by the fact that when there lens is able to use a wider aperture, that is, because of the lower ISO value, which in turn improves the colors in the image.
Even the fixed focal length with whom I have had no problems. This intervention could, of course, to mention the camera kroppikennoinen, which consequently affect the focal length. As I expected, so that 50 millimeter is a bit of a most suitable focal length. The people, food, nature, even some kind of scenery and objects captured images to be successful. Perhaps especially in the latter due to I have noticed that the lens to be quite popular among bloggers.
Only no makroilua this is unable to do. For me, the biggest minus lens is rather long minimum focus distance of 45 cm. Yeah yeah, macros, and all the world there is a separate side dishes, but I still want to lähemmiksi! By comparison, kittini the shortest focusing distance of 25 centimeters. If, therefore, something I could change the properties, so reducing the minimum focusing distance at most. Havainnolistaakseni things I could say that this kroppikennoisella camera image must fit into the smallest clip art free 15 cm in the area. What I mean is this:
I could also tell you a little bit of the physical quality of the lens. Thus, despite how it feels, seen

No comments:

Post a Comment