Thursday, December 5, 2013

I have always said that I would rather giotto not sign kids, but I need a new challenge, so now I h


I have always said that I would rather giotto not sign kids, but I need a new challenge, so now I have decided to say yes even to children portraits (fixed reserve the right at all times to say no if it does not feel good) Today I signed this the portrait, the irresistibly cute Tuva, who is the daughter of eminent blogger Madeleine! Almost like something taken from Maja's Alphabet (my favorite!) giotto
Again, thanks for all the comments about the baby and the license, which is still flowing in! You guys are too good! Today was the first time I could wake up and look out and see that it was rainy, but still not having to dress me for the ride! Oh the happiness of driving a car to work now when it's getting cold, unbeatable! Today I'll giotto subscribe right all day. Ether a weekend of total redecoration giotto of the house so I am crammed with drawing inspiration! We moved my studio from upstairs down to the guest room and my studio will now be the children's room. Though so far is just a blöjhink and a lot of brio toys in there, just waiting for a little more strength.
SPONSORS
Anna Draws

No comments:

Post a Comment