Sunday, December 15, 2013

Think it was $ 95, but I live in the U.S., so I do not know what shipping to Sweden is ... for me i


I keeps on building up a small and simple video equipment around a Panasonic GH1, and lurking on the hr with hjlpmedel fr frihandstagningar. Is it someone who has prospects on the cheap steadicamlsningar one can find on eBay? As the hr? http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLIDE-GEAR-S...item2578d61576
Pal kr glide gear. really good. sjlv kppte I smoothshot.vilket was a mistake. smooth shot is full of micro-vibrations. frmodligen for that smooth shot frmst r to for smaller cameras b SLRs. sliding gear is a safe bet though.
MattiasL wrote: S good! It became a parish, and the vntas come on record in between days. Hello! Tnkte only hear if you kpte it on Ebay or p glidegear.net? Was sjlv nmligen vldigt craving No results seem jvligt good for a less money! Regards Jonas
solo ionize wrote: Hello! Tnkte only hear if you kpte it on Ebay or p glidegear.net? Was sjlv nmligen vldigt craving canon ixus No results seem jvligt good for a less money! MVH Jonas I acted to end on Amazon.
Think it was $ 95, but I live in the U.S., so I do not know what shipping to Sweden is ... for me it was free, or $ 5 or P. but it is easy to check d you frvlja shipping method canon ixus before the order is final.
MattiasL wrote: canon ixus I think it was $ 95, but I live in the U.S., so I do not know what shipping to Sweden is ... for me it was free, or $ 5 or P. but it is easy to check d you frvlja shipping method canon ixus before the order is final. And it was a sdan hr http://www.glidegear.net/syl-3000-ca...izer-p-30.html you kpte? With shipping it cost $ 116 back to Sweden if one buys from their website. canon ixus Would be nice ohms what you think of it once you have tested it! :)
I have sjlv krt with a similar lsning. No. I anvnde my 5d and a little heavier loophole became vldigt wobbly. Lsningen was that ka p with extra weights in order to receive canon ixus stability. There is little alternative, peeking sjlv p bit greater the power lsning. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Video-Stabil...item3a7ae8696f http://www.ebay.com/itm/CowboyStudio...item2578456871
solo ionize wrote: And there was a sdan hr http://www.glidegear.net/syl-3000-ca...izer-p-30.html you kpte? With shipping it cost $ 116 back to Sweden if one buys from their website. Would be nice ohms what you think of it once you have tested it! :) Stmmer good. Got it home igr, and now have nagging little time t to f to balance. Since I uses fixed lens're counting me with little smtrubbel, d they have a different focus. Lsningen canon ixus is perhaps getting a zoom's smningom, or simply mrka out how adhesion with'll sit for various openings. I have really nothing to jmfra with, but it seems to be just the right gadget for a Panasonic GH-house anyway. The small ball joint that the hnger p lacks almost entirely motstnd, and you may make use of the thumb and forefinger for creating stability. Low mrkligt might ... I'll audition on a concert ikvll, s fr we see how it feels.
MattiasL wrote: Stmmer good. Got it home igr, and now have nagging little time t to f to balance. Since I uses fixed lens're counting me with little smtrubbel, d they have a different focus. Lsningen is perhaps canon ixus getting a zoom's smningom, or simply mrka out how adhesion canon ixus with'll sit for various openings. I have really nothing canon ixus to jmfra with, but it seems to be just the right gadget for a Panasonic GH-house anyway. The small ball joint that the hnger p lacks almost entirely motstnd, and you may make use of the thumb and forefinger for creating stability. Low mrkligt might ... I'll audition on a concert ikvll, s fr we see how it feels. Okay! You frgrna utvrdera how you felt after the concert! Share someone short film if you have the desire ;-)
Small short utvrdering. There are some things that require some tillvnjning, probably. It works well and is easy to balance with the GH1 and 14/2, 5 mounted. But soon the border gr fr how heavy optics to mount and still have balance. A Nikon 35/2, 0 p adapter gr, but already with 85/1, 8, becomes front heavy. Maybe make it better with a little heavier house,'s man for a little more weight canon ixus longer rear. ns Lnge r I am a bit skeptical, but still think it should g to verlista it.
You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off
Ski forum Forum Categories Technique Interest / Speciality picture in focus after exposure Shop Utrustningsfrgor Photo jobs (or the road to get there) Fotosidan.se Other Groups and Clubs Latest News Daniel is fascinated by fglar Street photographer who contact Frans Lanting shows the evolution of life on Natural History SD politician Requires DN p remuneration frjrnrrs Images A moment with Elliott Erwitt Story Behind v

No comments:

Post a Comment