Thursday, December 19, 2013

StenR, 550D + ML, Shoot35-rigging, Rde pickups, Steadicam JR, Hague dolly, PremierePro, Cineform, F


Hello! I've been thinking on getting a Canon eos 60D as vger 750g (camera body). It's tnkte I kpa someone kind steadicam. The one I looked p r Hague Mini Motion Cam. http://www.scandinavianphoto.se/prod...x?iid=11028183 problem with it is that it str it takes cameras up to 800g. And considering p weight of the camera plus lens's, we guaranteed verskrida the weight. My frga r: Do you think it'll work if you lgger on their own weights, rozetka or p other way can arrange so that it works properly? Unless you have something else Proposed p steadicam that is within the same price range? Would it work well with canon 50mm 1.4 usm p No shooting with Steadicam considering p skrpedjup? Thanks rozetka for all the tips! Fredrik rozetka
Hello! I do not really know what lens I should kpa and behver rd! I will kpa a Canon eos 60d and will both take photos rozetka and film. The film is the important d I will make films with high kvaliet. rozetka I will make use of a tripod and a mini motion cam (steadicam). I've checked on two different groups of lenses and behver rd on what I should choose. 1. Canon ef 50mm 1.4 USM Canon ef-s 15-85 3.5-5.6 is usm second Canon ef 50mm 1.4 USM Canon EF 70-200/4, 0 L USM Tamron AF SP 17-50/2, 8 XR Di-II LD IF for Canon Price difference is pretty big between them, and I'm thinking on which one gives bst quality for the money, rozetka feels like it will not tillrckligt nra with the upper group. Maybe you should check on used stuff? Thanks for all vp! Fredrik
Steadicam Merlin instllningar. I have a Canon 550d with battery grip (much in order to receive more weight), and the lens is Tokina 11-16mm. Wonder if there's rozetka someone who has a good Adjustment (recipe) for this?
Hague got a new little larger steadicam for DSLR use: HAGUE DSLR Motion-Cam Stabilizer when the camera vger more than 0.8 g: http://www.b-hague.co.uk/hague_dslr_. stabilizer.htm .. You can see all their models hr: http://www.b-hague.co.uk/Camcorder% 2 ... zer% 20HCS3.htm
StenR, 550D + ML, Shoot35-rigging, Rde pickups, Steadicam JR, Hague dolly, PremierePro, Cineform, Filmconvert, Magic Bullet, Storyboard Quick, Production rozetka Minds http://www.stenrosendahl.com It always seems impossible until it s done. - Nelson rozetka Mandela


No comments:

Post a Comment